The health and safety of our staff and our patients is our number one priority.
All injection patients will be required to wait for 30 minutes following their injections.
Outside Injection Hours
Effective May 3rd
A nurse will be outside to monitor injection patients, during their 30 minute wait, who have received their injection during the times listed below.
2:45 pm – 4:15 pm
8:30 am - 10:30 am AND 2:15 pm-4:15 pm
Patients who receive their injections during times other than the times listed above must wait their 30 minutes post injection in the waiting room.
When you arrive at the office:
1. Please check in at the injection kiosk by swiping your card or check in at the front desk. After you have checked in please have a seat in one of the chairs in the hall.
2. A nurse will call you into the lab for your injections.
3. After receiving your injections, you will be directed to the check out desk to make your next appointment. You will then complete your 30 minute wait period. Some patients will be able to complete their 30 minute wait in their car, while others will need to remain in the office. There will be a nurse outside monitoring those patients who wait in their car.
· You MUST be at the office by the cut off time to receive your injection(s). Patients who show up after the cut off time will be asked to return during the next scheduled time.
· At times, you may need to wait 10-15 minutes before receiving your injections due to heavy patient volume.
· We will try to accommodate patients waiting outside in their cars as much as possible, but due to staffing and weather there may be times you will need to remain in the office for your 30 minute wait time.
· AT THIS TIME, INJECTIONS WILL BE ADMINISTERED ONLY ONCE PER WEEK
GO TO : WWW.MYHEALTHRECORD.COM
Log in and click My Appointments
Reason for Visit: click drop down
Select: Allergy Injection for environmental allergy
Select: Allergy Injection for stinging insect allergy
Provider: Allergy Injections Location: no change needed
Preferred Date: Select date you would like to schedule your appointment
***You MUST be register to the patient portal to use this service:
contact the front desk to register ****
WE ARE A FRAGRANCE FREE ENVIRONMENT
NO FOOD OR DRINK ARE ALLOWED IN PATIENT AREAS
TO RESPECT ALL PATIENTS IN THE OFFICE, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USE OF CELL PHONE