PLEASE READ BEFORE COMING TO THE OFFICE
If you answer YES to the following questions: call your primary care office for instructions.
1. Do you or anyone in your party think they may have coronavirus or have come into contact with someone with coronavirus?
2. Do you currently, or in the past two weeks had symptoms of a cough, cold, fever, aches or flu like symptoms?
REMEMBER: If you answered YES, DO NOT come to the office- please call your primary care office for instructions
For further information, refer to the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
COVID-19 Office Guidelines:
-Minors less than 18 years old should be accompanied by only ONE parent (or legal guardian). PLEASE, no additional spouses, siblings, relatives or friends.
-Adults 18 or older- please enter by yourself (unless you require medical assistance). Social distancing guidelines limits the waiting room occupancy to 10 people.
-Scheduled appointments (including injections) will ensure that we are able to limit the number of people in the office. Only the patient should come in to the office. We ask that you do not bring any additional family members in with you. Minors or people who require additional assistance may bring 1 person with them. If a support person is required please inform our nursing staff.
- All staff and patients will be required to wear face covering while in the office
- All patients will be screened and have their temperature taken prior to coming in to the office. Employees and patients who have had exposure to COVID or who are ill will not be able to come in to the office and will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- All chairs / surfaces will be cleaned / disinfected per CDC recommendations between every patient, as well as at the beginning of the day and end of the day.
- Social distancing protocols will be maintained with seating in the waiting room being 6 feet apart. In addition to social distancing the use of physical barriers will be in place. Our waiting room will be for injection patients only.